Hit Counter 0000862236 Since: 05-02-2011
M/s JDA Constructions, Badrinath Marg (Opp. GGIC), Kotdwar, U.K. को पी०आई0यू0 (रोड एण्ड ब्रिज), यू0डी0आर०पी0, देहरादून दुवारा आमंत्रित की जाने वाली सभी निविदाओ में भाग लेने से प्रतिबंधित किये जाने के सम्बन्ध में
Expression of Intrest (EOI) for Selection of Engineering Consultant Firm for Consultancy Services for Project Management Consultancy including preparation Detailed Project Report of Selected State Highway Corridors in Uttarakhand under Uttarakhand State
श्री धनंजय पाण्डेय, सहायक अभियन्ता प्रा0 ख0 लोक निर्माण विभाग कर्णप्रयाग एवं श्री विकास कुरील सहायक अभियन्ता अस्थायी खण्ड लोक निर्माण विभाग थराली को कार्यभार ग्रहण किये जाने हेतु 01 माह की अतिरिक्त समयअवधि के सम्बन्ध शासनादेश
Development and maintenance of road infrastructure as per the Road Development Plan and improve the road asset management capacity of the PWD.
1. Provide to the road users an efficient road network with the optimum use of the funding under the Program and with the use of efficient maintenance practices improve the post construction life of the Project Roads.
2. Improve the management capacity of the PWD to maintain the road network at an optimum level of serviceablity with the use of best management practices and transform the PWD to take up the role of an 'Informed Client'.
Outline of USRIP:
The Uttarakhand State Roads Investment Program is an ambitious road improvement program taken up by the state with the support of the Asian Development Bank. The Program has been planned and developed after a detailed study of the road network in Uttarakhand. The Program was planned to improve and develop a total of 10800 km of road network under various projects using the MultiTranch Financing Facility extended by the Asian Development Bank. For more details refer the Documents Section.
Organization Structure for the USRIP:
For the implementation of the road development works under the USRIP a dedicated Management Unit has been estblished at the State Capital which is responsible for the overall Program Management and Adminstrative Control on different project components. The PMU is headed by the Project Director who reports to the Engineer-in-Chief PWD and the Principal Secretary PWD. The Project Director is assisted by a team of Project Managers and Office Support Staff.
The PMU is assisted by two (2) Circle Offices and eleven (11) Project Implementation Units at the Site for control on the execution of the civil works and maintenance of the road assets created out of the proceeds of the funding for the Program.
Organization Structure USRIP (6.1kb)
The following initiatives have been taken by the PMU under the USRIP:
1. Mandatory use of e-tendering for all civil works procurement costing Rs. 10 Million and above.
2. Performance Based Maintenance for three years post construction in all the USRIP works.
3. Introduction of Performance Standards, Key Performance Indicators and Serviceability levels in post construction maintenance.
4. Introduction of the concept of Area Based Maintenance with the PWD taking over the role of an 'informed client' and handing over the 'Service Provider's Role' to the Private Sector.